Posted by TeamCTRTheme at 8:46 am
You might not be aware about this, but there is a fair deal of chance that one fine morning you will receive an email from Google AdSense, reading something like this “Your Google AdSense account has temporarily/ permanently been disabled/banned.” This email might spoil the taste of your espresso coffee. However your situation will become similar to many other marketers who receive such mails.
The reason for this can be either you did not abide by any of Google’s list of TOS or violated one or more of their rules. Therefore the main focus of this article is to encourage you to not to give up, but to find out about several other alternatives to Google ad-sense which will perfectly suit your requirements.
It is a quite well known ad network amongst the host of other ad networks present in the online world. There some pros and cons mentioned below which might help you to find out if this is the right network for you.
- You get to choose from different sizes of ads and configure the colors of title, text, borders and links etc, so that they fit well with the color scheme of your website
- Ad units display images which entice the visitor to pay attention to and click on maximum ads
- You get the ability to track number of clicks by visitors which helps you to estimate your income from ad sales
- The program is intended for search engine traffic hence making it some what inefficient for the websites or blogs which get less traffic from search engines
- It might take little longer to get your profile confirmed at ‘Chitika’
2. Buy Sell Ads
This network has soon become one of the most popular alternative network for Google Ad-sense. It is kind of a marketplace where publishers who would like to show ads on their websites can list them down and the advertisers can directly buy the advertisement space, if approved by the publisher.
- One doesn’t need to search for publishers who are willing to show advertisements on their websites
- You do not get payment reminders from sites displaying your ads and the worry of ads not shown after money is paid is also taken care of
- There are all kinds of payment options available making it more convenient for different countries
- Since the price is fixed before hand, one cannot negotiate the prices, this way you might loose some money that could have been saved by negotiating prices
- Buy sell ads takes time to transfer payments, so you are required to wait for sometime before you see the money coming into your pay pal account
- Buy-sell ads takes a 25% commission, hence it is not very profitable to use since you can make more money by easily selling ad space on blogs and websites directly
It is an online contextual ads program in partnership with yahoo. It basically helps web publishers to earn good advertising revenue by displaying ads on yahoo network websites. This is a fast growing ad-sense network promising publishers and advertisers a better advertising solution.
- Good and attentive technical support
- The ads have various theme options that can be customized to look different from other conventional advertisements, however still going along with the theme of your website
- There are some reviews also suggesting that Media.net is able to achieve higher revenues
- The site may load slower after running the ads
It is on of the popular text-link advertising program where ads appear as text links with in the existing content of your blog. The ads are place in a way that compliments the content of the blog or website, hence displaying only relevant ads.
- With Kontera you won’t need to worry about making space on your website as they are placed only on the texts
- The ads are easy to set up and helps in earning money through your existing traffic
- Kontera can be used for websites and blogs and also for other writing platforms such as Hubpages, to help earn extra money
- Kontera only begins the payout after you have reached min of $100 mark which might take 3 to 4 months
- Kontera does not permit displaying pop-up ads which distract visitors and hence loosing their interest in reading, therefore several marketers think twice before running advertisements here
It is a very well known advertising network from many years and a good substitute for Google ad-sense as well. They support various kinds of advertising formats such as CPV, CPC,CPM, and CPI ads.
- They provide choices of wide variety of ad formats
- The minimum payout threshold is only $50
- They offer good CPM rates for US, UK, Canada and Australia
- The earnings of Asian as well as low traffic websites is not great as compared to the earnings by websites of western countries
- They also bear some negative reviews with regards to malware ads and redirection
It is another advertising network which has become quiet popular in resent times. It is similar to Kontera that specializes in in-text advertisements. Text ads are placed in certain keywords of blog/ website which show ads according to relevancy.
- It is easier to join this ad network as compared to Google ad-sense. You can make good money if you have great content on your website
- It can get easily integrated with your website and there is no need for separate space for the advertisements to appear
- Marketers using infolinks tend to get very good click through rates. It becomes a win-win situation for website owners, blogger’s and marketers
- If your website gets a lot of traffic from other countries than US, Canada or Britain, then infolink might not pay you great money
- Make sure to get a lot of traffic on your website as the cost per click is low
- In-text advertisements displayed by infolinks might slow your website down
7. Vibrant Media
Similar to Infolink ad networks, vibrant media also uses the in-text advertisement displays. It has two kinds of revenue streams i.e in image ads (Integrates ads within images) and display ads which works on CPM model. The various pros and cons are as below
- Vibrant media is one of the most qualitative and supportive ad network for your professional blog
- Every client gets a personal account manager
- Their response is mostly positive and they also have connections to some premium advertisers
- Your website needs minimum 5 million page impressions per month to get a positive response from Vibrant Media
- Your primary language should only be English
- You may also need a referrer to be able to get associated quickly with this advertising network
8. CPX Interactive
It is one of the better ad networks that has a wide range of advertisement sizes available. It attracts a lot of advertisers and publishers since it has easier terms and conditions to join as compared to other ad-networks.
- It can deliver cost effective online advert campaigns for you, while still generating a strong return on investment
- It generously accepts publishers from 66 countries
- It provides good CPM rates for US and European traffic
- It takes a minimum of 2 Weeks for the approval for your joining request
- It requires a high level domain
9. Technorati Media
This advertising network is promptly helping a lot of publishers and advertisers since the time of inception in 2008. They are well known for having good variety of CPM ads that are suitable for most niche clients.
- Gives a prompt response to your joining request
- Provides good CPM rates, sometimes even for niche websites having low traffic
- Well known to have smooth and trouble free operations
- The variety of ad formats are not very huge, but enough to get the work done
10. Exit Junction
This ad network is specially dedicated only to the traffic where visitors press back button. Exit Junction comes into force when vistor presses the back button from your website. This is a good way to monetize from the bounced traffic of your website.
- It will never appear on your website and will not take any space for displaying ads
- The ads works only if user visits the website from a search engine
- It is an Ideal way to monetize from the bounced traffic
- It does not work if the user visits a website from the browser directly
- The ads are completely based on the search queries, hence will work only in sync with the search engines
We hope this article helps to provide you an insight about some of the leaders in ad-sense network industry. You can use it as a guide to take an informed advertising decision. We wish you all the best in your quest to earn great profits through these networks.