Posted by sandeep at 7:55 am
Adsense with Google Search functionality for your webpages
Google Search on your webpages is a power tool for your visitors to search for content on your website. Combining Google Search with Adsense on your website not only gives the top search engine features but also gives another potential earner on your google search results.
You can create your own custom search engines, choosing from which pages or domains you want your users to be served content from. You can add your customized google search code as well as result code to not only chose content but also presentation and the number of Ad area layouts.
Google Custom Search for WordPress with Adsense
CTRTheme for Adsense from Google – version 1.4.4 brings the feature of Google Custom Search in WordPress with widgets.
Introduce your own custom search engines on your webpages without any coding or design skills with 3 easy steps:
1) Drag and Drop the ctrtheme Google Search widget to any sidebars
2) Copy your code generated from google account for custom search into the widget
3) Save the widget!
It’s that easy! You users can use this search to look for content as well as Ads related to the content
How to create your google custom search engine for Adsense for CTRTheme
1) Visit Google Custom Search Site
2) Create your custom search engine (Login using your Google Account)
3) Setup your search engine – enter name, description, language, sites to search, select standard edition for ads on result pages
4) Specify the url in your site where you want the search results to appear: This can either be your home page (http://www.youdomainname.com) or any other search page (http://www.yourdomainname.com/searchresultpage).
Note: If you chose any other page for search result, create this page in wordpress and chose the template for this page as google search template.
5) Chose your Layout: Chose the two page layout (Search box on one page and search results on another page)
6) Choose or customize a style: You can chose and customize your style of search engine as per your needs
7) Associate your google adsense account with this search engine and get the generated code
8) Enter your search and result page code into the widget in WordPress, save the widget.
That’s it! Your custom search engine with Adsense integrated is ready on your site!